Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Present and The Future: An Overview.


" May 2010 be the year when we let ourselves dream! " -Doe Deere.

This is my inspiration for the new year. And if you know me, you know that I am a BIG dreamer. But hey, whats wrong with that? I have many new ideas that I am going to be doing this year, this blog being one of them. I hope that this blog will be a great place to write down my accomplishments, my findings, and my current obcessions.
Heres a little overview of what you'll see from me in 2010:

  1. Reviews of clothing, makeup, and various other things. I'm always asked where I get the things that I wear, and here is where I'll share the goods! I'm a total bargain shopper, so everything you'll see here won't hurt the wallet, and who doesn't love that? ;)
  2. Projects. I'm starting a clothing line for my senior project, sewing projects, art projects, the whole nine yeards.
  3. Obcessions of mine. I'll be sharing all things that make my heart giggle here, from music, to clothes, to furniture.

Question: what are your resolution/goals?

0 comments: