Friday, January 22, 2010

Colors are amazing.

Colors Colors, there is just never enough!
At school its all beige, the roads are all grey with beige or grey buildings.
Most everyones clothing and makeup these days is grey or beige.
Jeez, no wonder everyone is depressed! I am on a mission to make the world a more colorful and happy place. Its my new calling. And I'm starting with myself. I'm buying new clothes, and a few makeup items (which you will see soon!) and then with my murals! My house is going to be very colorful, too! Lavenders and bright blues will be seen alot in my home. And I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend that will just let me have my fun with it.

(If talking about home decor with my boyfriend of 2 months seems weird to you, keep in mind that I watch HGTV more than any other channel. haha)

So, recap. Coming up with week : Makeup reviews (new and old stuff!), showing off clothing items, and maybe a makeup tutorial. we'll see!




PS: My dear friend who passed, well... what would have been her 16th birthday was yesterday.


Question: Which is better to you? interior design, or fashion design?

0 comments: