Monday, January 18, 2010

Its my birthday!

Now, I don't know about you, but for me, birthdays are probably a gajillion times for fun than christmas. This particular birthday was one of my best since my 10th birthday.
I woke up, got dressed, and started watching phineas and ferb. My plan for the day was that Brent was going to come for a bit to chill with my family and I, then we were going to head to his place to play Kingdom hearts. Don't laugh, we know we're nerds.
Well anyways, he shows up with roses (my favorite flower) and everyone was like "awwwwwwww!"
He told me he had a surprise for me too, which ended up being him taking me to Cristianos, an italian restraunt here in marysville.
So basically, I was spoiled rotten all day by my boyfriend. It, was, AWESOME. =3
other than the flowers and the food, I got many other cool things as well...


  1. African roses in Dark Red, pink, and creamsicle orange.
  2. Movies- Bye bye birdie from my mother, and S.Darko from my sister.
  3. Lavender polkadot pajama pants. Now, I'm usually not a fan of polkadots, but the color totally makes up for it.
  4. BETSEY JOHNSON DRESSS!!!! This was the only thing I wanted for my birthday, and my mama pulled through :D.
  5. Sketch pads and shading pencils galore! An artist can never have too many supplies.
  6. three cheese ravioli from cristianos. For the record, I have no idea if I'm spelling that correctly.
  7. (not pictured) an alarm clock. Its cool lookin', but the repetative ticking drives me crazy. We'll see how it works out though. As far as my granparents know, I love it ;)
  8. (not pictured) Cash flowwwww. 137.00. Which I will be saving up. and buying some Limecrime makeup. =)

I can't believe I'm 17 already. Its so surreal to me, because as far as imagination goes I'm probably about 4 years old, but when it comes to maturaty, I'm at least 50. xD.

well, its time to go to sleep. I have school tomorrow.

Question: What was the greatest birthday gift you ever recieved?

0 comments: