Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Lets name the zones, the zones, the zones. Lets name the zones of the open seaaaaaaa!" -Finding Nemo
When my mother asked what I wanted to do for my birthday, it didn't take me long to think of the perfect place. The Aquarium. Mostly because one of my favorite animals lives there- the octopus. So today, We got up, got dressed, and headed to seattle.

The whole time I was wishing I had a better camera. But other than that (and the insane crowds) I had a really great time.

Seeing the Art institute wasn't too bad either. ;)

Seriously wants me to move out NOW =D

I have to go make dinner now. Olive gardens recipie for their fettecini alfredo. I'll post the recipie tomorrow =]. and then, I open presents. teehee.

Question: Where is your favorite place to go for your birthday?

-amelia.


PS: I <3 Brent.
(he wanted me to write that)

0 comments: