Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My weekly obcessions.


I feel it is very important to recognize the little things that make your heart smile, it keeps you up when you are down, and I feel that everyone needs a little "GLEE" in their life. These are the things that currently make my heart smile.


1) Doe Deere- Her blog (doedeereblogazine.com) inspires me to bring out my girly side, even though her idea of "girly" and mine are completely different. I would say I'm slightly more vintage and unique, where as she is more of the typical "little girl playing dress up" girly. I am dying to buy some of her makeup at limecrimemakeup.com as well!



2) lipstick in pale colors- Seeing the lipsticks at limecrimemakeup.com made me want some lipsticks soo bad! I plan on buying either D'lilac or cosmopop, even though they are a bit pricey. I'm not entirely sure which though! I hear that revlon and rimmel make amazing lipsticks too, and I'm dying to find a nice nude shade.


3) Vintage sofas and chairs- Tufted upholstery, velvet, stripes, the wonderful curves and details...whats not to love?

4) Tutu skirts- Vintage and girly all wrapped up into one, and with spring (and valentines day) coming up soon, its the perfect time to get one. I actually bought some supplies to make one. We'll see how that goes ;)

5) Heels-I have like, 2 pairs total. Both of which are black, and one pair is a 6 and a half inch heel! In other words...photoshoots only! I am looking for a pair to match my new betsey johnson dress, as well as some for everyday wear.

6) Pixie hoods- I think they are so unique. I mean, have you ever seen one of these before while out shopping? I haven't..only online. But there is something so regal about them. Like only royalty would wear something so fantastic. Perfect!

Question: What is your current obcession?

1 comments:

BrentBarrie said...

I'm obsessed with filminatin!




and a certain girl.

;]